We hope you find a class that fits your schedule. To sign up for a class, select the “sign up” button and you can enroll via Mindbody, our class registration system. If there is a class type or time you would like to see added to the schedule, please email Liz with your suggestion.
Upcoming Specialty Classes
Ropes Class – First Friday of the Month – August 5th – 6:00pm – 7:15pm – with Liz Padula
- Learn how to use the ropes to support and hold postures to gain greater mobility and flexibility in all parts of the body, releasing tension and stiffness.
- Discover how wall ropes can help guide the alignment of poses more clearly.
- Register here
August Yoga for Middle Schoolers – Tuesday @11am – Aug 2, 9, 16, 23
- Want to learn the basics of yoga? Prepare for fall sports?
- Safely test your agility and strength while becoming more flexible and toned
- Work with each other in fun partner yoga poses
- Build confidence and apply breath and other techniques to relax and be calm
- No prior yoga experience necessary
- Most suitable for ages 10 to 15
- Tuesdays in August at 11am, $12 per class (August 2, 9, 16, 23– choose as many as you like)
- Register here
Sunday – August 7th – “An Introduction to Mindful Walking” – 2:00pm to 3:00pm – at Mount Auburn Cemetery
- Walking meditation is one of the most accessible ways to start a Mindfulness practice and the tranquility of Mount Auburn is an ideal location for seasonal contemplation.
- Please join us for a brief introduction to Mindfulness, followed by an opportunity to practice Mindful Walking with Alysia Linsenmayer (LICSW, RYT-300), a clinical social worker and yoga teacher.
- Class meets at the Mount Auburn Cemetery main gate at 2pm. You do not need to check in at Artemis Yoga. This is free for all and open to the public, however, you may sign in to reserve your spot.