We hope you find a class that fits your schedule. To sign up for a class, select the “sign up” button and you can enroll via Mindbody, our class registration system. If there is a class type or time you would like to see added to the schedule, please email Liz with your suggestion.
- Thursday – 5:30pm to 6:45pm – Level 1/2 Flow with Antoinette Caira
- First Friday of the Month – July 8th – 6:00pm – 7:15pm – Ropes Class with Liz Padula
Sunday Special Classes
Expand Your Asana – Select Sundays 2:00 to 3:15 pm
June 26 – Expand Your Asanas: Strong Shoulders for Plank and Chaturanga with Lisa
“Sunday Specials: Expand Your Asanas” are a set of 75 minute classes to help you learn the preparatory poses and safe setup for many popular yet complex postures.
- Take the time in each class to break down the components of the pose and learn options for each posture depending upon your experience and comfort.
Sign up to save your spot, limited spaces.
Yoga for Youth
- Classes will resume in the fall. Check back here for details!
Sunday – July 10th – “An Introduction to Mindful Walking” – 2:00pm to 3:00pm – at Mount Auburn Cemetery
- Walking meditation is one of the most accessible ways to start a Mindfulness practice and the tranquility of Mount Auburn is an ideal location for seasonal contemplation.
- Please join us for a brief introduction to Mindfulness, followed by an opportunity to practice Mindful Walking with Alysia Linsenmayer (LICSW, RYT-300), a clinical social worker and yoga teacher.
- Class meets at the Mount Auburn Cemetery main gate at 2pm. You do not need to check in at Artemis Yoga. This is free for all and open to the public, however, you may sign in to reserve your spot.
- Future dates: August 7