We hope you find a class that fits your schedule. To sign up for a class, select the “sign up” button and you can enroll via Mindbody, our class registration system. If there is a class type or time you would like to see added to the schedule, please email Liz with your suggestion.
- Sunday – 9:30am to 10:45am – Level 1/2 Flow with Lisa Griggs
- Monday – 5:45pm to 6:45pm – Yoga for Athletes – Level 1/2 Flow with Caitriona Taylor
- Friday – 6:00am to 7:00am – Level 1/2 Morning Wakeup Flow with Anette Vehus
- Friday – 5:30pm to 6:30pm – Yoga for Athletes – Level 1/2 Flow with Natalie Greene
- First Friday of the Month – June 3rd – 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Ropes Class with Liz Padula
- Saturday – 8:00am to 9:00am – Level 1/2 Flow with Mary Garon
Sunday Special Classes
Expand Your Asana – Select Sundays 2:00 to 3:15 pm
May 22 – Expand Your Asanas: Arm Balances with Natalie
June 5 – Expand Your Asanas: Handstands with Cathleen
June 12 – Expand Your Asanas: Backbending with Cathleen
June 26 – Expand Your Asanas: Strong Shoulders for Plank and Chaturanga with Lisa
Sunday Specials: Expand Your Asanas” are a set of 75 minute classes to help you learn the preparatory poses and safe setup for many popular yet complex postures.
- Take the time in each class to break-down the components of the pose and learn options for each posture depending upon your experience and comfort.
Sign up to save your spot, limited spaces.
Yoga for Youth – (Grades 5-8) – Mondays 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Classes via Watertown Recreation, six week series – starts April 25th.
Sunday – May 22nd – “Meditation 101” – 2:00pm to 3:15pm
- Want to begin a meditation practice but not sure where to start? Are you are a seasoned practitioner who wants to reinvigorate their approach? Do you want a sangha, a chance to meditate with others from the Artemis Community?”
- In this session, we will go over the how-to’s of meditation with strategies to get started and to make yourself comfortable. A practice will be included and a post-meditation discussion on how to keep it going in your own lives.
Sunday – June 12th – “An Introduction to Mindful Walking” – 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Walking meditation is one of the most accessible ways to start a Mindfulness practice and the tranquility of Mount Auburn is an ideal location for seasonal contemplation.
- Please join us for a brief introduction to Mindfulness, followed by an opportunity to practice Mindful Walking with Alysia Linsenmayer (LICSW, RYT-300), a clinical social worker and yoga teacher.
- Class meets at the Mount Auburn Cemetery main gate at 2pm. You do not need to check in at Artemis Yoga. This is free for all and open to the public, however, you may sign in to reserve your spot.
- Future dates: July 10, August 7